Afzal-week 2

Now that I have settled in and got to know the project a lot better I’m hoping to push on and get stuck into it. Last week I made documents for the interviews we would be holding; however some mistakes were made and needed them to be adjusted. So I started this week amending them and getting them checked.  After that was done I was told to produce transcripts from the interviews that were done. I was looking forward to it, as this was my first time doing it, however before I got started I needed to know the format of what the transcript had to be done in. After we agreed I got started on it and it was harder than I imagined. It was a challenge I was looking to overcome. At the end of the week I managed to finish the transcript, which was very satisfying. Now looking forward to doing more!